Responsible for all aspects of the assigned TEMPEST Project. This responsibility is carried out by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews Project schedules.
- Prepares test plans in accordance with the current National TEMPEST Standard.
- Works with the TEMPEST Manager on scheduling and preparing the Equipment-Under-Test (EUT) for testing.
- Ensures that the EUT is installed in the shielded enclosure in accordance with the test plan and current National TEMPEST Standard.
- Verifies that the EUT is operational in all test modes.
- Verifies that the detection system test equipment is in calibration and that it is operating correctly.
- Performs test setup ambient measurements.
- Performs detection system sensitivity measurements.
- Performs Facility Certification measurements.
- Conducts the TEMPEST test in accordance with the approved test plan and current National TEMPEST Standards.
- Maintains TEMPEST project logbook.
- Posts the test results using the appropriate software.
- Analyzes the test results.
- Makes and/or recommends appropriate modifications (i.e. installs filters, electronic components, shielding, etc.) necessary for the EUT to meet the TEMPEST requirements.
- Works with the TEMPEST Manager, Senior TEMPEST Engineer, Project Engineer and Mechanical Engineers on all TEMPEST Critical Features and modifications.
- Verifies that the modifications perform as required.
- Prepares TEMPEST test reports in accordance with the current National TEMPEST Standard.
- Assists the Project Engineer in preparing the Critical Features List and Configuration Baseline.
- Reviews all appropriate drawings.
- Manages the activities of the TEMPEST technician and/or associate engineer assigned to them.
- Attends project/engineering meetings as required.
- Works with the Manufacturing Manager for scheduling of production TEMPEST tests as required.
- Assists the TEMPEST Manager with the preparation of the Endorsed TEMPEST Products List paperwork.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from four-year college or university; ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
US Citizenship required for most positions. EOE/AA, M/F/D/V. Please send resumes and salary history to Advanced Programs, Inc. 7125 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046 to the attention of Human Resources or email to firstname.lastname@example.org