Sales Coordinator - Columbia, MD
Supports sales and marketing functions by managing and/or supporting activities related to sales staff support, marketing events, reseller sales, lead processing and order fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to assess systems configurations against customer requirements
- Provides direct support to Sr. Sales Coordinator
- Track order fulfillment through all phases of delivery from quote to shipment to ensure customer satisfaction; this includes working closely with other departments to ensure customer expectations are met; prepares status reports for these activities and the required reports needed by the customer
- Provides guidance to operations regarding backlog and production priorities
- Generates forecasts and other sales reports
- Maintains customer information database
- Generates quotations; assists in proposals writing
- Monitors status or order fulfillment; manages issues and obstacles that may otherwise delay deliveries
- Assists in the processing of new orders and fielding of related internal inquiries
- Works closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Shipping to ensure correct order fulfillment
- Assists in providing and preparing product demos and API presentations
- Builds and maintains relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Occasionally travels to and attends customer meetings and trade shows. Travel less than 5%. Travel is primarily local, but occasionally overnight and non-local.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This job involves strict attention to detail. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Minimum five years experience with program management, typical computers and business software. Knowledge of IT equipment, specifications, and hardware required. Knowledge or experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
US Citizenship required for most positions. EOE/AA, M/F/D/V. Please send resumes and salary history to Advanced Programs, Inc. 7125 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046 to the attention of Human Resources or email to firstname.lastname@example.org